- First contact on the phone: call our secretary at:
- 05 56 41 71 13 from France,
- 00 33 556 417 113 from abroad,
- via email through our contact form.
Leave us your telephone number on our email address, an assistant will call you back to adjust your career project.
- Definition of your needs and analyse of the applicant profile : our assistant will be pleased to help you and fully receptive to your questioning.
- Payment of the registration fees: 100 Euros not refunded.
It is necessary for the file processing and it allows us to start the internship search procedures.
- Sending of the cv, a letter of motivation and a copy of your passport /identity card: this step is crucial because , from these documents , it will allow us to offer you the best internship as possible to match your profile.
We can help you writing up your cv and your letter of motivation in order to highlight your skills
- Interviews on the phone or through Skype with the applicant: The company may take interest in your application and arrange an interview on the phone , through Skype or fix an appointment in its offices.
We can give you the best preparation to succeed in this important phase.
- Proposal of internship missions: you will be offered an internship with detailed and welldefined missions.
These will take into account your request and allow you to acquire the necessary experience required for entering the labour market.
- The internship acceptance: it is now time for you to sign the internship agreement with the company.
- Payment of the benefit: you will be asked to pay the total amount one month before you start your internship.
*The delay in obtaining an internship will vary from 4 to 12 weeks depending on the sector required.
So, it seems advisable to anticipate your registration to let us time to find the most appropriate internship for you.